The Color Run 2014

5:22 PM

Swag
Before
After
2013 vs 2014
Two Years in a row, I have participated in The Seattle Color Run. run this year was different this last in set up. Last year it ended by the EMP and this year it ended in the park at the Seattle Center. Also, last year at the stations you got thrown powder this year it was colored water! Upsetting at first because that is the BEST part. But there were many wins. My dad and I ran it together, my mom came along, PR'd my fastest mile (11:34) and PR'd my 5k (37:39). Last year i walked most of it and got the time of 47:43. It was super fun though and look forward to doing the Tacoma Color Run in August! 

Stay up to date with me and view more pictures

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.

    Tank Tops for men

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images